Derrick Green

RunInRed

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone on the last page talking about Scout ranking him #17 RB - I thought that was weird in the article too, but when you look at his profile, he is ranked #7 RB.  Maybe it was a typo in the article or maybe they have bumped him up in the rankings since June 19th.

Everyone on the last page talking about Scout ranking him #17 RB - I thought that was weird in the article too, but when you look at his profile, he is ranked #7 RB.  Maybe it was a typo in the article or maybe they have bumped him up in the rankings since June 19th.

There has been movement since then.

Love the Marvel Comics references E !

The flash...not so much ;)

Ive got 150+ comics from the 70's(mostly Spider-Man, Avengers and Ironman).I know this probably isnt the place but Im willing to let 'em go... ;D

I have had these since I was a kid,I didnt know what collecting was back then :laugh:.Now they seem to be back in style.I have got a few with the price variances,if you collect comics you know what this means :)

My vote for Green would be Blade :cool:

Supposably enjoying his trip to bama. Bet they're throwing the "next TR" bs at him. Can't wait to see what he says at the end of the weekend haha

Supposably enjoying his trip to bama. Bet they're throwing the "next TR" bs at him. Can't wait to see what he says at the end of the weekend haha

is that you joey???

(go to the 1:00 mark)

Probably telling Green that he could be the third RB for our 2013 class and also asking him if he as ever played linebacker.

is that you joey???

(go to the 1:00 mark)

:laugh:

Why's he mean muggin like he smelt somethin nasty????

HAHAHAHAHA!!! that's a serious mean mug son!

That would be due to the soiled pants of the opposition in front of him (not pictured) anticipating what is getting ready to happen to them

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

SIAP but he is arriving Saturday and staying till Sunday

I wish he was staying longer. It will take longer than that just to debunk all the crap weeman tells him about Auburn during his visit. 

I wish he was staying longer. It will take longer than that just to debunk all the crap weeman tells him about Auburn during his visit. 

He is on a week long recruiting tour. He will be at Ole Miss on Sunday.

He'll be back.  :we:

He'll be back.  :we:

How'd you know?

stallone.jpg

I thought Bama already had 3 highly ranked RBs committed. Are they after a 4th. That does not make much sense.

I thought Bama already had 3 highly ranked RBs committed. Are they after a 4th. That does not make much sense.

It's bammers, they don't make sense...

2 Tyren Jones and Tempenny.

Archived