2013 4* RB Greg Bryant (Notre Dame signee)

RunInRed

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bammers now think it is some kind of conspiracy plot by AU to get Bryant to run off potenial running backs  looking

at Ua.  That is why they said their staff was on to AU's dirty tricks and offered him CB.  They are lunatics.....where

do they come up with this stuff????????????

bammers now think it is some kind of conspiracy plot by AU to get Bryant to run off potenial running backs  looking

at Ua.  That is why they said their staff was on to AU's dirty tricks and offered him CB.   They are lunatics.....where

In a van down by the river.

If GB were to think about playing cornerback then our coaches could tell him he would get a shot if he wanted to try it.

at Ua.  That is why they said their staff was on to AU's dirty tricks and offered him CB.   They are lunatics.....where

I like it when they are extra paranoid. This could also be a way for them to say in a back handed way, " look at us, we are so deep at RB that we will only offer CB to this Auburn RB target." This is similar to their "we dont really need him" or the classic " he didn't have a committable offer anyway" excuses when they lose out on a recruit.

Is GB scheduled to visit anytime soon?

It will not be "scheduled". If he does visit soon people will not know about it.

It will not be "scheduled". If he does visit soon people will not know about it.

Why would that be? He's de-committed from OU and listed AU as one of his favorites, probably at the top of his list. Why on earth does he need to keep his visit a secret now?

Why would that be? He's de-committed from OU and listed AU as one of his favorites, probably at the top of his list. Why on earth does he need to keep his visit a secret now?

Because out of respect for their wishes and people following CGC's orders on keeping their mouths shut on what he wants things to be quiet for whatever reason.

Thinking about it a bit more it could be to build some trust back up between Auburn and his family.

Guest jrljr

Because out of respect for their wishes and people following CGC's orders on keeping their mouths shut on what he wants things to be quiet for whatever reason.

Thinking about it a bit more it could be to build some trust back up between Auburn and his family.

^^^THIS^^^ Last sentence hit the peverbial nail on the head. Nice E!!  :bow:

Sounds odd that he would want to keep a visit secret at this point.  My perception from the outside is that he or his family could be high maintenance if that is true. 

However everything about his recruitment in regards to leaked info and secrets sounds like conjecture rumor. 

Sounds odd that he would want to keep a visit secret at this point.  My perception from the outside is that he or his family could be high maintenance if that is true. 

However everything about his recruitment in regards to leaked info and secrets sounds like conjecture rumor. 

I don't know. IMO the fewer schools that know you are agressively recruiting a kid, or how you are recruiting him, means less negative recruiting from other schools.

Where did u get that info EDW i know one coach who it prob matters most too has GB higher.

Rivals chat.  Believe AU leads for Green as well.

Greg Bryant not visiting when many believed he would shortly after his decommittment threw up some red flags.  Some think DG's very high interest in AU may be the cause for that. 

It didn't and Bird's quote above is 1000% accurate. This is not a question to be answered aloud on this board but a inner reflection to our selves. To those that want good info no matter where it comes from, do you really want it to come at the expense of sabotaging what the coaches are doing? Because that it precisely what happened when the GB info was released last week.

Well, I am very sorry to hear this. If it jeopardizes a commit, then I don't want anyone to post it. I understood that AE was not the first place that this story broke. Regardless, I hate that it put CGC in a bad spot.

IMO this seems pretty silly.  Either you want to go somewhere or you don't.  The way kids approach their "big moment" seems silly to me.  To me, you're excited about picking a school and want to tell the world as soon as you can...but to potentially change your mind because your secret choice gets out?  This is a college choice, 3-5 years of your life, not picking a new pair of shoes.  There better be a lot of thought in this decision.

If there is valuable information and more than 2 people know it, it will usually be leaked.  Information theory...the more interesting/higher value the information, the higher the probability that it will get out (if I remember correctly). :)

Hopefully we still get one of these 2 guys...

Archived