2013 4* RB Greg Bryant (Notre Dame signee)

RunInRed

hell if he want to go to auburn he would just commit and auburn would take him. derrick green wouldn't matter. he is just not ready to make a decision and it is as simple as that. He is just as good as green and ranks higher.

Not on Rivals or Scout. Green moved up 12 spots on the RB list on Scout.

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hell if he want to go to auburn he would just commit and auburn would take him. derrick green wouldn't matter. he is just not ready to make a decision and it is as simple as that. He is just as good as green and ranks higher.

Not on Rivals or Scout. Green moved up 12 spots on the RB list on Scout.

Scout is poo.

you just spent the other day telling everyone how 247 was the best overall ranking system with no bias and now you want to use them :dunno:

247 is the best and when they do their next RB rankings DG will be ahead on there and on their 247 composite rankings which uses all 4 sites so :tease: lol

E - I know this is dreaming in a way, but do you think our attrition and recent showings at RB give us a shot at maybe both? I know it was bantied about a while back. Sure would be nice.

E - I know this is dreaming in a way, but do you think our attrition and recent showings at RB give us a shot at maybe both? I know it was bantied about a while back. Sure would be nice.

Still very slim.

Still very slim.

Oh well, a man can dream I suppose. <_<

Who's the most likely RB to sign with us. Greg Bryant or Derrick Green to go along with Jordan Wilkins.

By the way, what's the latest on Joven Robinson? will the NCAA give the green light and allow him to re-sign with us? I really hope so.

Who's the most likely RB to sign with us. Greg Bryant or Derrick Green to go along with Jordan Wilkins.

By the way, what's the latest on Joven Robinson? will the NCAA give the green light and allow him to re-sign with us? I really hope so.

Derrick Green is much more likely right now to sign with Auburn than Greg Bryant. J-Rob resigning with us has nothing to do with the NCAA letting him at the moment. He has to do his work at a prep school then he can sign with Auburn.

• 2 weeks later...

Man oh man oh man. His incredible balance jumps out at you. About half of his 2012 highlights are receptions some of our current WRs would be proud of. He doesn't mind using those guns to fend off would be tacklers either, does he?

Man oh man oh man. His incredible balance jumps out at you. About half of his 2012 highlights are receptions some of our current WRs would be proud of. He doesn't mind using those guns to fend off would be tacklers either, does he?

If he can use those guns to hold onto the ball - Welcome Aboard!

We really need one of these two to commit. If we could get a verbal at this point it would send a message and maybe help IF one of the current guys is wavering. :aufb:

We really need one of these two to commit. If we could get a verbal at this point it would send a message and maybe help IF one of the current guys is wavering. :aufb:

Unfortunately, I think it's beginning (Lawson thread).

Unfortunately, I think it's beginning (Lawson thread).

I think you are overreacting. Yes he is embarrassed but he reitterated multiple times in that article he was committed. Recruits do not usually do that on their own especially with other team writers if they are not committed.

Archived