2013 4* RB Greg Bryant (Notre Dame signee)

RunInRed

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bryant runs timid....just became a green and foltson fan

You must be watching a different game. He is doing very good considering there are 11 players keying on him. He is anything but timid.

Not sure which game you're watching. He is looking at a five and six man front every time he is in, and he is doing some good, hard running.

Not sure which game you're watching. He is looking at a five and six man front every time he is in, and he is doing some good, hard running.

he is doing a better job in the 2nd half....i'm not sure what game ya'll were watching in the 1st....

I thought Bryant looked good both halves. Ran hard and DID NOT shy away from contact IMO. Not a lot of blocking in front of the young man. He will be a good one in the next level.

he is doing a better job in the 2nd half....i'm not sure what game ya'll were watching in the 1st....

We were watching the game where Bryant had a 4.6 ypr avg in a first half where he was keyed on by 7 or 8 defenders each run and where his blockers stunk. It was the early HS game on BSPN. He played for American Heritage...ring a bell?

yeah i have to agree he looked a bit scared running. at least toward the end.

Free snipit from a premium article from yesterday

ESPN 150 running back Greg Bryant (Delray Beach, Fla./American Heritage) says Alabama, Auburn, Georgia and South Carolina are the four schools he's looking at, and he has no leader. "Alabama just began talking to me a little bit recently," Bryant said. "None of the programs have jumped out front right now." The 5-10, 195-pound senior had tough sledding Saturday in a ESPN-televised game against Cocoa. Bryant rushed for 111 yards on 24 carries but struggled to break off any big runs.Link

Huh? :headscratch: He is a'lot of things but I guarantee scared and timid aren't on the list. :ucrazy:

ESPN 150 running back Greg Bryant (Delray Beach, Fla./American Heritage) says Alabama, Auburn, Georgia and South Carolina are the four schools he's looking at, and he has no leader. "Alabama just began talking to me a little bit recently," Bryant said. "None of the programs have jumped out front right now." The 5-10, 195-pound senior had tough sledding Saturday in a ESPN-televised game against Cocoa. Bryant rushed for 111 yards on 24 carries but struggled to break off any big runs.Link

E, AL already has Altee Tenpenny and Tyren Jones as committed RB's. How many do you think they will take? The Jones kid ran for over 300 yds in his 1st game this week against Brookwood HS, and Brookwood is a long time very good football school. He may be a good one.

E, AL already has Altee Tenpenny and Tyren Jones as committed RB's. How many do you think they will take? The Jones kid ran for over 300 yds in his 1st game this week against Brookwood HS, and Brookwood is a long time very good football school. He may be a good one.

2 and if they got anymore move them to other positions.

Were you two watching Bryant Gumbel?? :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

What happened here? I am pumped to get DG or GB and it seems that it is really pointing to DG. But it seems like the interest in GB fell off lately.

You answered your own question. Derrick Green happened.

I like when things like DG happen. So has GB pretty much starting looking elsewhere since things started really heating up with us and DG?

Not yet.

hell if he want to go to auburn he would just commit and auburn would take him. derrick green wouldn't matter. he is just not ready to make a decision and it is as simple as that. He is just as good as green and ranks higher.

Archived