MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

AUSportTalk

Well i just wanted to stop by for a minute and wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAY!!

I won't be on here very much the next few days but i should be back on Friday and im gonna be following the recruiting and coaching search very close over the next month or so!!

WAR EAGLE!!

AUSportTalk

Yes War Eagle and Merry Christmas. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas, I have to work, but thats the way it goes. Remember, Website will be launched towards the beginning of January get ready for the real deal.

I totally agree with you Warrior.....everyone really needs to remember the reason for the season!! Thats a great point there Warrior!! Thanks for everything guys....having this many fans on this site to this point is a GREAT Christmas gift...keep recruiting b/c the more you recruit the harder i work!! This WILL BE the BEST FREE site on the net for all your Auburn sports!!

THANKS AND WAR EAGLE!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Hell yeah we do....that was alot of fun! I think im gonna cook some steaks at the house tonight....i wish that we had an extra bed so you and Ash could come stay and eat with us!

Archived