UTAH UTES WIN!!! HAHA!!

AUSportTalk

War Eagle!

Trivia:

Which NCAA football team from the state of Alabama has the most Sugar Bowl wins this millenium?

What's even funnier than the fact that they lost to Utah: Phil Fulmer went on ESPN to comment about the game.  Imagine the reactions from the bammers having to watch the former coach of their most hated foe talking about their loss.  Also, was it 8 sacks that the Utes racked up?

Jessica Parke Wilson got sacked 8 times and I couldn't have imagined the game play out any better than it did!! Can't beat the look on Saban's face every time something went wrong for the Tide  :laugh::thumbsup: I just want to thank those who rolled Toomer's!! Good job guys!! WAR DAMN EAGLE!!

Toomer's Corner Live

:zapbama::beatmullet::wedance:

Back to the closet for the whole Mullet Nation.  Time to break the old moth balls back out to store all that houndstooth bull****.  The good ole Mormon Nation spanked that ass.  War Eagle!!!!!!!

One of my in-laws said that Satan said something after the game last night that got him in some hot water.  Anybody know what that was or if he even said anything like that?

Well, I looked up his post-game press quotes and I think people were upset that he basically said after the SEC championship that the SEC is a real BCS league and their record is better than Utah because Utah is not from a "real" BCS league.  Apparently that fired up the Utes.

• 1 month later...

Archived