gamecocks

Builder

Auburn has played very well and if they play defense like they have here lately i think they can play with anyone in the SEC but South Carolina sure does look good.....they beat #19 Baylor on Friday night so that def impresses me.....Auburn has played very well on the road so far this season.....so we will see, this will def be a tough test for Auburn. If they win this game it will def give them some momentum they will need for next weds SEC home opener.

Yep, Auburn is playing tough aggressive D. If the shooters are on then we should fair pretty good, If they are cold then its going to be tough.

In order to relieve some pressure that the nay-sayers are putting on him and in order to get to the post season, Lebo has to pull off some road victories in the SEC.  This would be a HUGE win for that team.  It will be extremely tough but can be done.

Thanks for the info...Im taking my family to the game in Columbia this saturday and need someone to provide a little Auburn bball 101..who are the top players, what to watch for?..My son is 8 and daughter is 12..They are "forced" to pull for Auburn( but they want to) because I will not allow Clemson or Georgia stuff in our house..Needless to say they suffered greatly during this football season from their peers..Thanks--War Eagle

Well my favorite player is def Vot Barber. He is a beast on the inside. Also look for Frankie Sullivan as the Frank Tolbert type player, all over the court and going 90 to nothing the whole time he is on the court. Tay Waller is a huge asset when he is on from behind the arc. Look for Dewayne Reed to lead the team at the point, he has made a significant improvement from last year. He is def our X factor in my mind, Auburn goes as Reed leads!! Give me an update on how you liked it when you get back on after the game Sat. Have fun and cheer them on!!

WAR EAGLE!!

I agree, Vot has the most potential of anyone. He was a McDonald's All American who can really turn it on at times.  He has had 4 double doubles in the last 5 games and can be a beast on the inside, especially when matched up well against someone a little smaller. 

My son and I just arrived in Columbia to watch AU play gamecocks..I was only wearing Titleist hat with AU on side and Ive already had someone tell me to remember "whose town Im in"..Better yet a car dealer friend of mine from Greenville SC gave us some pretty good courtside seats, section 107, 5th row. He reminded me those were his season tickets and to please behave and not upset the hardcores in his section...Im really not the type to be obnoxious anyway..unless its a Clemson fan..Ive never had a bead experience with Gamecocks until today...

War Eagle

Archived