WHERE DID YOU HEAR ABOUT AUBURN EAGLE?

AUSportTalk

Newbie here.  Funny story...I was walking down the street and saw this homeless guy wearing an Auburn hat.  Admittedly, I was a little embarrassed and offered him $5 for the hat.  After our transaction, he kept saying "wareagleauburn, wareagleauburn, wareagleauburn."  This prompted me to google it when I got back to my penthouse suite corner office.  I asked my assistant to google it, and it directed her to this site.  Obviously, I asked her to sign me up...and here I am.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just registered though i found the site several days ago and am thouroughly impressed..i have enjoyed my visits think im gonna hang around for awhile..war eagle!

Newbie here.  Funny story...I was walking down the street and saw this homeless guy wearing an Auburn hat.  Admittedly, I was a little embarrassed and offered him $5 for the hat.  After our transaction, he kept saying "wareagleauburn, wareagleauburn, wareagleauburn."  This prompted me to google it when I got back to my penthouse suite corner office.  I asked my assistant to google it, and it directed her to this site.  Obviously, I asked her to sign me up...and here I am.

hmmm...... :zapbama:

:o :o :dunno: :dunno:

:timeout: Do I smell a bammer???  :devil::zapbama::beatmullet::devil:

He is embarrassed to admit it was his dad in the hat...I bet $5 was all he could afford for a hat and wears it to work in his corner ditch

He is embarrassed to admit it was his dad in the hat...I bet $5 was all he could afford for a hat and wears it to work in his corner ditch

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

**That is the reason he can't post anymore!!  :tease:

• 3 weeks later...

What do you do for a living, write fiction? Welcome. War Eagle.

I found the site through another forum. Member there had referred everyone to the site.

Greatest AU site I"ve ever found. Very user friendlly!!! Let''s keep it free/0$.  :hellyeah:

Keep on the lookout for Trolls!!!              :zapbama:

:we:                        :believe:                            :aufb:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

**That is the reason he can't post anymore!!  :tease:

• 3 months later...

TungstenGT told me I HAD to check out this AWESOME Auburn site because I was complaining that I could never find any decent Auburn news/info. =)

He was right! And the people rock too!

A google search. I have never followed recruiting until recently and I was browsing the different sites trying to find the best info for free. This one didn't even come up until about the sixth page or so... I was desperate and tired of sifting through info that I had limited or no real access to - and I found a diamond in the rough!

• 2 weeks later...

Someone posted a link on al.com. I was looking up some info on Newton and I came across this site. All I have to say is I once was lost but now I am found. I since then have posted the link on al.com trying to get authentic Auburn fans to come over here.

If you guys and gals don't mind please post where you heard about the site. We would love to know how you are hearing about us. Thanks and War Eagle!!

I saw a link on another forum to this site. After visiting the site, I realized it was what I like. No trash talk by bama fans, informtion about Auburn Sports and good humor between Auburn Fans.  I have informted about 30 others and most like the site very well. Thanks to all. I am one that does not post that ofter, but really enjoy reading others thoughs.  After signing up I realized in stead of tallcat I should have tallgraycat as my name.

Archived