WHERE DID YOU HEAR ABOUT AUBURN EAGLE?

AUSportTalk

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just by signing up for the message boards you will receive email alerts tomorrow....thanks for signing up!! WAR EAGLE!!

THANX for quick responce!!

I'm trying ta figure out how'ta put me avvy in now -

this forum is set up wayyyyyyyy different from others I've been on -

pretty cool, actually -

jess'ta bad day for my contacts ta weird out -

can't see for &^*&%*%

::)

~T~

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

what cbs sports.com??? Interesting ...

Yeah a lot of us were on CBS Sports .com and AuburnSoldier told me about this site because the turds were driving us crazy and so I told about 10 people who are now CBS free and avid posters on our board!! A bunch of good people were on that crappy site! Now they are here!

:we:

Glad you like it here!! Thank you for inviting your friends!!  :thumbsup: We're working hard on making this site better and better!! The main idea is that this site is by the fans for the fans, and everyone is more than welcome to help by making suggestions, writing articles, or simply posting here on the message boards. This site would be nothing without all the loyal Auburn fans who contribute to its success!! Thank you and WAR DAMN EAGLE!!

:aufb:

rbwareagle34 was the guiding light I followed here from cbssports.  he'd posted there how fed-up he was with the "trolls" on the Auburn boards, and invited a select few true Tigers to come here.

ALL PRAISE RBWAREAGLE34!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh, and WDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Are you the Sportsgirl I think you are?  If so, then mad props!  You are a great poster and well respected by many Auburn fans.  Please post often on our wonderful site.  This is the best free Auburn site out there.  We are working hard to keep it that way and having folks like you on here will help tremendously.  Welcome!

I heard about it on another forum "Auburn Scores and Rosters". I think I like your forum the best! Thanks for taking the time to keep us all updated!!!!!

Michael

Charleston, West Virginia :wedance:

I heard about it on another forum "Auburn Scores and Rosters". I think I like your forum the best! Thanks for taking the time to keep us all updated!!!!!

Michael

Charleston, West Virginia :wedance:

Welcome to Auburn Eagle!! We are very glad to have you part of the site!! If you have any questions or comments please feel free to send me an e-mail or personal message.

THANKS AND WAR EAGLE!!

Heard about this site from an email...I email with a bunch of great AU fans. I am impressed so far.

Welcome to Auburn Eagle!! We are sooo happy to have you!! I hope you enjoy your time on the site. Send an e-mail to all your Auburn friends and invite them to join Auburn Eagle. I promise you, you won't find a better totally Free Auburn sports site anywhere!!

A friend e-mailed me. 

Awesome!! I'm glad your friend told you about the site. Make sure you send an e-mail to all of your Aubrurn friends and invite them over!! WAR EAGLE!!

Are you the Sportsgirl I think you are?  If so, then mad props!  You are a great poster and well respected by many Auburn fans.  Please post often on our wonderful site.  This is the best free Auburn site out there.  We are working hard to keep it that way and having folks like you on here will help tremendously.  Welcome!

Wow, thanks! You make me blush:) I have already told quite a few about this site today. Am glad to be here! WDE

Wow, thanks! You make me blush:) I have already told quite a few about this site today. Am glad to be here! WDE

That is awesome.  Thanks!  This site is growing and getting better and better.  Our goal is to have 800 members by the time the season rolls around.  Feel free to post as often as you like.  BTW, the people on here are not near as ruthless as on other sites I have frequented and we love to hear anything negative about our enemies in west vance.  Ha!

Archived