WHERE DID YOU HEAR ABOUT AUBURN EAGLE?

AUSportTalk

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well great!! Adam is out recruiting for the website just as hard as the coaches are for the players!!

HAHAHA!!

THANKS "PizzaMan"

Oh I didn't forget about you either big guy!! All the members on this site have done a great job of recruiting members!!

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!!

WAR EAGLE!!

Hey when you gonna get me those cards? Can you get them to me today so i can get them out tonight? I didnt get out of my meeting lastnight until 4:30 and then kent wanted to talk so i couldnt make it by lastnight to pick them up! Friday nights are busy and would be a great night to hand some out

I heard on another board, and am very glad I did! Love it guys, and thanks!  :hellyeah:

Heard about wareagleauburn on another board that has been moved down my list of favorites...Again, Great site keep up the good work..I believe it would be a good idea to have some info, shirts, hats, possibly a tent set up for A Day to spread the word of this new site...As a regular visitor to WEA, I would be willing to chip in some $ to make it happen..I bet others would too...

War Eagle

heard about it from another forum. all the info from here has been dead on and the members are great and most importantly true Auburn fans! I know that the site is still new but I really hope we can keep it clean and positive like it is now. WAR EAGLE!

We are actually thinking about doing that for A-Day.....how many people would be willing to help us? We are gonna have business cards and we are gonna have t-shirts also! Right after recruiting is over we are gonna start working really hard on planning for A-day

I believe I know the forum that you heard it on and, man, I cannot hardly bring myself to go on it anymore.  It has gotten bad and there are nothing but people ready to jump down your throat for being positive, it seems.

yeah, I recognized your name too :laugh:

I quit going on that board for a year or two for that very reason, but there are some cool cats over "there" that I really enjoy "boarding" with. I really haven't been in the mood to flame fight lately. That doesn't mean I'm not capable of owning some elitist moron, just that I don't find it entertaining anymore....

LMAO@ that a**hat

I iggy binned him after the 3rd page...I think he puts way too much stock in stars and rankings. I don't think it ever occurred to him that there may be a reason the current staff doesn't want some of these leftovers from the tubbs era...

I lurked on other Auburn boards for the last several years when I heard about this board on another forum. This board is the first one I have ever joined because like someone already mentioned this board has true Auburn fans posting on it. Also, the other boards are crawling with  mullets. This site is awesome and very informative.

:beatmullet:

• 2 weeks later...

I know we have had ALOT of new members sign up the last week or so.....I just wanted to remind the new members that haven't already.....go to the main page and tell us where you heard about War Eagle Auburn.

THANKS AND WAR EAGLE!!

Archived