WHERE DID YOU HEAR ABOUT AUBURN EAGLE?

AUSportTalk

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heard it on some Auburn Sports Radio Show

Do you know whats sports show it was?

It was about 1-2 weeks before our bowl game I was driving to Montgomery from Auburn and i believe it was around 5:00pm-6:00pm on a weekday on an AM station.  They were talking about Cam Newton and the host said the phrase "AU Sportstalk from Auburn War Eagle says Cameron Newton is a lock" so when i got home I just googled AU Sportstalk Auburn War Eagle and found the site.  I have no idea what the name of the show was but im pretty sure it was AM and probably 1230.  But don't hold me to it

I figured out the show.  It's a local show in Auburn on 93.9 FM, here is the link http://www.sportscallonline.com/radio/

Heard it on some Auburn Sports Radio Show

Do you know whats sports show it was?

It was about 1-2 weeks before our bowl game I was driving to Montgomery from Auburn and i believe it was around 5:00pm-6:00pm on a weekday on an AM station.  They were talking about Cam Newton and the host said the phrase "AU Sportstalk from Auburn War Eagle says Cameron Newton is a lock" so when i got home I just googled AU Sportstalk Auburn War Eagle and found the site.  I have no idea what the name of the show was but im pretty sure it was AM and probably 1230.  But don't hold me to it

I figured out the show.  It's a local show in Auburn on 93.9 FM, here is the link Darius Robinson

Oh ok. What about Darius Robinson and what link?

I stumbled across it surfing for AU news.  Today I gave up on AL.com/goldmine along with some other guy/gals who are tired of the uat influence there.  I have been a "silent member"  for a while now and love the people on the site.  Thanks for keeping it going.  I am also a member of Auburn Undercover.

Guy out of Pensacola, FL. on the Bass Pro Shops fishing forum. He pm me and said this was the greatest site for AU sports..................He was 100% right on :party:

I was in the bathroom stall one day and saw where somebody had written"For a good time, type www.wareagleauburn.com" and the rest is history.

That was Bigbird who wrote on the stall. fwiw

I was in the bathroom stall one day and saw where somebody had written"For a good time, type www.wareagleauburn.com" and the rest is history.

That was Bigbird who wrote on the stall. fwiw

:laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

From the Mayor on ITAT.  He posted a link I believe to Auburn Eagle's main page that had some good articles on it, and plus, I had read some of his recruiting posts on ITAT and thought they were pretty good ($1 to the MOC fund).  Came over here and read some of your's, ST, and thought they were pretty good too ($1 to the ST fund) and am very glad that I checked this site out!  Best I have ever been a member of!

:thumbsup::bananadance::hellyeah::yay:

WDE!!!

From the Mayor on ITAT.  He posted a link I believe to Auburn Eagle's main page that had some good articles on it, and plus, I had read some of his recruiting posts on ITAT and thought they were pretty good ($1 to the MOC fund).  Came over here and read some of your's, ST, and thought they were pretty good too ($1 to the ST fund) and am very glad that I checked this site out!  Best I have ever been a member of!

:thumbsup::bananadance::hellyeah::yay:

WDE!!!

GREAT! I'm glad you came over to AE. We're happy to have you as a part of the Auburn Eagle Family!

• 2 weeks later...

Newbie here.  Funny story...I was walking down the street and saw this homeless guy wearing an Auburn hat.  Admittedly, I was a little embarrassed and offered him $5 for the hat.  After our transaction, he kept saying "wareagleauburn, wareagleauburn, wareagleauburn."  This prompted me to google it when I got back to my penthouse suite corner office.  I asked my assistant to google it, and it directed her to this site.  Obviously, I asked her to sign me up...and here I am.

hmmm...... :zapbama:

Heard about it from Legacy Tiger.  Ha ha at soldmysoultosaban being a bammer.  He's true orange and blue, he just has a weird sense of humor. 

Newbie here.  Funny story...I was walking down the street and saw this homeless guy wearing an Auburn hat.  Admittedly, I was a little embarrassed and offered him $5 for the hat.  After our transaction, he kept saying "wareagleauburn, wareagleauburn, wareagleauburn."  This prompted me to google it when I got back to my penthouse suite corner office.  I asked my assistant to google it, and it directed her to this site.  Obviously, I asked her to sign me up...and here I am.

hmmm...... :zapbama:

Heard about it from Legacy Tiger.  Ha ha at soldmysoultosaban being a bammer.  He's true orange and blue, he just has a weird sense of humor. 

No...that guy is a bammer.

Archived