Luper

Jackson-Sullivan

The more I hear about Coach Luper the more I like the guy.  He was dead serious when he said he was gonna go out and get some big time players and he will, if not this year then next.  I don't know if anyone has heard but he visited Tyrik Rollison last night, the nation's #2 rated dual threat QB.  That's not all.  Today he will be stopping in Bastrop, La. to check in on none other than WR Rueben Randle, the number 1 overall recruit in the nation.  He will also be in Wichita, KS to visit RB Bryce Brown, today, the nation's number 2 overall rated recruit.  This guy is not playing.  What a change in attitude for the better on the plains, it seems, recruiting wise.  the hard work will eventually pay off.  I really believe we have something special brewing here at Auburn with this staff!  WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!

Even if we don't pull off these recruits, good to get our name in the mix. We are just starting in on these players so late.  I just don't understand why Tubs wouldn't at least make an effort with some of these guys. 

Archived