LBs?

WDE01

I have a few questions about some of the LBS that we are still targeting, that maybe ausporttalk or someone can answer. First off, what are our chances at stealing DT Shakelford away from Tennessee? I have a feeling that this guy will be a player. Next, what are our chances of landing T. Patrick? In my opinion, he goes to Bama. Next, what are our chances of getting J. Atchison back from "the evil empire"? And last but not least,.... are there any other big time LBs, that we may have a shot at?

First Shackelford is def hot on Auburn right now....if i would have to say, right now i would think that he is leaning toward Auburn but in a couple weeks and a couple more visits to other places i would give Auburn about a 60% chance of landing him, which is very good in my mind.....also Tana Patrick I def think that right now he is heavy on bama but i think that all the questions will be answered after he visits here....right now i would say about 10% chance....Atchison i think we are def neck and neck with bama on him if he stays true to his word and visits this month. He should def have something to think about after visiting Auburn b/c the coaching staff has done great recruiting and selling Auburn, and it will only help that Willis is still here! I also think that Petey Smith will be signing with Auburn and it wouldn't surprise me if Deontae Skinner, which is committed to Miss St. right now, signed with Auburn also.

Archived