Auburn vs. Alabama

The Duke

I am going to be there. I will be on the court wearing a blue and white striped Auburn shirt. Carrying a big camera. Say hi if you see me.

Nobody wants to talk to you Brandon....you just get there and take some pictures and don't worry about others OK!! Just get done what you were sent there for and don't get my stuff revoked!! HAHA

If you do then i will  :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet:

AUSportTalk, take a good look at the pictures Brandon took at the game. Have you observed them? Have you taken a good look at them? Good. Because that's how pictures are supposed to look!!  ;D:tease:

Well I can tell you one things its def not the CAMERA!! LOL b/c I took some horrible pictures but thats the reason we have put Brandon over the photography part and me over the inside information!! LOL

AUDomination i tell you what!!  :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet:

I will beat you!!! Just remember ill never forget what you said!! Oh yeah and don't forget who got Brandon on the court for the basketball games alright!!

Thanks for your cooperation!!

:)  AUSportTalk  :)

I think I should post some of the pictures that Scott took just so the fans can decide  :beatmullet: It would be fun. I don't think I can do that though it would be too mean.

Archived