LaDarius Perkins

AUKevinM

Apparently according to an ESPN affilliate, Perkins has just committed to Mississippi State as a running back!  He was committed to us, so i'm wondering how we lost him to a s*** school like State! Did we stop recruiting him once we landed McCallebb or what happened? If anyone has heard anything, please let me know!

**** Please keep it clean man, please put ****** in the place for what you want to say. THANKS! ****

First of all i don't think we have stopped recruiting him and i still think he is gonna visit here next weekend and everyone has told me that he is only a soft verbal and he wants to hear what Auburn says......but if you look at what Mississippi State has been doing recruiting wise the past couple weeks it doesn't surprise me b/c they are recruiting very good at State right now....they are def on the rise with the coaches that have been hired

I apologize for the profanity guys! It's just all the stress from last season venting out of me! LOL! War Eagle!

Well if you look at it this way... if he comes here he will have to compete for playing time... if he goes there he will almost instantly get a chance to get on the field in Dan Mullens offense.

Archived