willis and lb's

auburn4ever

Screw that. Don't blame Jay Jacobs. Blame Benedict Willis. Willis is the one throwing his alma mater and "family" away. He can throw his AU stuff away. Hes done to me. 

This isn't Jay Jacobs fault so im not gonna put up with people bashing him for this.....for all the people that I have talked to it was business what they did to Willis and he was just mad.....he interviewed for the job today and accepted it! Oh well its time to move on!

Was Willis asking for more money? that's the story I've been hearing. He went to Jacobs about geeting more and Jay turned him down. After seeing what those other new coaches are making, I wouldn't blame James for asking Jay for more $.

This will sound like sour grapes, but I've never thought his LB coaching was that sound...Yes, some of it was due to multiple injuries, but LBs were out of position on many occasions...It's his recruiting connection to Mobile that really hurts...I'm trusting the Lord to give us one or both of the Whitts or someone else with a strong connection there to be found/hired...

Archived