Is Reuben on Campus?

NA Tiger

Man I sure hope so....  Does anyone know for sure? And what about Oku, did he make the trip?          :believe:

just saw on another board he was not on campus, but Oku and Phillips are...                            :believe:

I have heard that he is coming here tomorrow, but that it is kind of a long shot. AuSporttalk should know something early tomorrow. He will post as soon as he finds out.

I hope so, would love to get him...                                      :believe:

Per Auburn Undercover, yes...But does that necessarily mean he won't show tomorrow?  Frankly, if he really doesn't want to come, then, fine, say so and be done with it...But, if mafia-like tactics are preventing him, then that really ticks me off...

Alli I have to say is that if Randle ends up going to Bama, then I'm sorry but there is some f-ing cheating going on in Tuscaloosa! I have had heard too many things from different sources, and this whole recruiting season stinks of Saban and the REC! I give Bama two years before they're on probation again!

Much ballyhooed over WR Rueben Randle was supposed to visit Auburn this weekend. He didn't even bother to show up.

Could it be that his "Coach" is looking for a big payday??

Does Rueben Randle = Albert Means??? Something is very fishy about this whole Bastrop deal. I still see $puat's hand prints all over this stuff.

I think it's pretty obvious from comments made by his high school coach that something isn't quite right with this situation.  Why would he get so upset about one of his star players making another official visit to another major D1 school??  I don't know if it is LSU or UAT (or both) but there is something in it for the coach if Randle signs.  Whatever it is, we don't want any part of that situation.  I am sure with the publicity his statements have gotten it will draw some attention from the SEC and NCAA.  WDE!!!  :aufb:

Archived