IM THE MAN!!!

AuburnJbg1345162766

Ha I just got word today guys that my buddy is letting me go up to the A-Day game with him.........Why is this a big deal you might ask? He takes players from Vigor and other schools from Mobile to Auburn and shows them around....Ill be on the sidelines with all the recruits. Quinterrius Eatmon until the Willis crap, he was all Auburn but now it looks like an Alabama lean..............But we will see. Oh and Solaman Patton I'd say he is all Auburn. My buddy has gotten a War Eagle outta him before.......This guy is FORREAL. IM SOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!! If you guys want I might swing them by the WAR EAGLE AUBURN tent.

Yeah that would be great man.....maybe i talk to you a little since you will be on the sidelines.....i always find people to talk to during the A-Day game!! LOL

Come on AuburnJgb I know coach Chizz wont mind you getting some recruits to commit!!!!!!!!!!

:wedance:

he is a 5-9 165 lbs wide receiver & kick returner from Mobile with offers from Auburn, bammer, so. miss, clemson, uab & florida state. Rivals list him as 5-10 and 175 lbs and a rivals 250 player to watch 2010.

Archived