Call me crazy, but...

AUCorpsman

I doubt it happens, but we're up to 15 wins now.  With games left against a bad bama team, a terrible Georgia team, if we could pull out a couple against the Mississippi teams, who we both have at home, we could reach 20 wins.  I doubt it happens, but it would be very cool if it did.  Any thoughts?  :dunno:

They played terrible in the first half and still hung in there.  It is amazing to me.  They have some talent out there to be able to do something like that.  When they finally put it all together, they wound up winning handily.  Good. solid win, though.  It was crucial!

I agree! Not crazy at all!! In fact, this is what being an Auburn fan is all about. You hear many of us say it, and here you are acting on it!! It's all about believing in your team through the good times and the bad. WE BELIEVE IN AUBURN AND LOVE IT!!

:believe:

Truth has never been better spoken.  I love the feeling, seeing that I only get the simulcast games on Yahoo!, of watching the boys play and hoping against all hope that they win.  It sucks when they don't, but oh when they do.

Archived