42-16 is awesome

guerra aguila

The Tigers are on fire in the first half tonight. They are leading 45-19 at half time.

First Half Stats

Auburn shot 51% and Georgia shot 28%

Tay Waller is the leading scorer for Auburn at 15 points

Howard Thompkins is the leading for Georgia at 9 points

Auburn is playing kinda sloppy right now.....and they aren't playing with the same energy they were playing with in the first half. Georgia is gonna make a big run on Auburns lead if Auburn doesn't start playing with some more energy

With a little over 6 minutes remaining Auburn leads 56-40.....they are trying different rotations and are preparing for the rest of the games this season.....they are trying to get that much better while hanging onto this lead

It will also keep the legs fresh, they will need all the bodies they can get for the final stretch. I think they will be fine for this game, lets just get to 70 lol... we will be fine then.

I like what you said sports talk, they should rotate bodies, because you never know who will foul out or get hurt... I am glad Lebo has the confidence to experiment a little

Auburn leads 57-48....Georgia has made that strong run i was afraid of.....man Auburn needs to get it together these last five minutes and get out of Athens with a W!!

Scott... does the pressure seem to be more on UGA? I would assume that Auburn is in the bonus, and if they can make their closing free throws we have a chance to match them with points?

With that being said, I know Auburn is terrible at free throws, but I guess  we have a chance?

No i wouldn't say that....with Auburn having the BIG lead in the first half and needing this game more than UGA....i def think the pressure is on Auburn....you would also add the fact that Auburn doesn't shoot free throws that well too!! Yeah i think they will pull this game out.....this is good for these guys though...just shows them that they can't be content with a BIG lead

With 1:22 left in the game Georgia just fouled Dewayne Reed to put Auburn in the double bonus....Reed misses both free throws....Auburn has to start making them!!

we have the worst free throw shooting team ever, so I def know that... I cant watch the game so I was curious as to who had the pressure... but It looks like AU will close this one out on the road, thats all we can ask for... LSU is going to be a massive game for us, we have to win that game... its live or die now. They are tough in Baton Rouge, so its a near impossible game to win, but still possible. War Eagle Guys!!!

I appreciate Lebo trying to get some other guys some opportunities, but we are just not good enough to hold a lead, no matter the size.  Glad we can come out so strong, but we have been truly pitiful in getting a distance and keeping one.  

Well Auburn wins in Athens for the first time since 1999.....Auburn is def making strides....Auburn led by as many as 29 and Georgia cut the lead 6 in the second half but....Auburn comes away with there forth win in a row.....Auburn wins 71-59!!

Auburn is now 17-9 and 6-5 in SEC play

I dont care if we win every game this year by one point... lol we just need to win them, and let the rest take care of itself...  I agree with you though RunningbackU, we aren't quite at the point where we can build a lead and play the second team... we are a ways from that, but if we can do it every now and then and get away with it, then I am fine, Lebo just has to be smart about it and wait till the game is out of reach completely.

71-59 works for me any night, Our tigers have won 4 straight and they are working hard... I have to give a tiny kudos, unfortunately our biggest games are awaiting.

Now is where it counts the most.

Archived