42-16 is awesome

guerra aguila

Everyone has there OWN opinion but I can tell you Auburn DOES NOT need a new head coach. Coach Lebo finally has this team playing the way they should with ALL HIS players.

by the way, scott you saved me on here for a while, I could not find the score anywhere, thank so much for your fast updates... This site is far better than any other you will find... You and your staff have done a tremendous job... Thanks again for being so insightful and efficient.

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!

i AGREE with you 100% Lebo is our Head Coach, and we are lucky to have him... Regardless of how we finish this year, he should still be our head coach next year... This program is about to turn it around and it would be crying shame if he could not be apart of the new arena. He wants to be here, and he is excited about the future... we have to rally and keep this guy around... I think he will prove the nation wrong before its over with...

Anything is possible.... as we have all seen before... lets wait till after the season before we discuss anything further

Other games to watch in the SEC:

Arkansas is beating LSU 61-52 with 17 minutes left in the second half

South Carolina is beating Mississippi State 59-57 with 6 minutes left in the second half. If USC comes away with the win, Auburn will move into a tie for second in the west with MSU.

Well the thing is Lebo has had to break in 4 new players(Sullivan, Lett, Knox, and Waller) this year and it is paying off now....he has got the team playing the way he wants them too b/c he finally found the right rotation for the players he has.

WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR EAGLE, HEY!!!!!!!!!!!  I thoroughly enjoyed listening to Bramblett and Fishback's broadcast tonight...Of course, when UGA made their run, I was doing dishes to alleviate the nervous energy...Maybe one day we'll be so good we get to play on TV every game like Tennessee's Men's and Women's teams, eh?

Frankly, UT's women have earned the right, though they are young and down this year, but seeing UT's Men twice a week, every week, has become a little nauseating...I would have loved to have watched the LSU-MSU double overtime thriller last week, but, no, the UT blowout over UGA took center stage...

Great win!! I know our team isn't doing too great this season, but every win feels great!! You never know, we may just win out and walk out of this season with a nice ending  :dunno: WAR DAMN EAGLE!!

Archived