AU #31 in AP

ausbest14

If were lucky Florida will beat Arkie so we can play the gators again. If we can beat them in Tampa there's no way we dont crack the top 25.

Yea but they dont help our strength of schedule arguement. Florida was or still is depending on who you talk to a bubble team and has already beat us once. We have already swept Arkie so we dont get any real credit for beating them.

From what I heard we really need Arkansas to beat Florida so that means that Florida won't be in the NCAA Tourney....b/c I have heard that the SEC won't get 5 teams in the NCAA......Lunardi said that if Florida beats Arkansas they are dancing. He said that Florida only needs one more win. That means that Florida needs to lose to Arkansas and we need to win 2 games in the SEC Tourney. If we play Florida in the second round and beat them then we are more than likely going to have to win the SEC Tourney to get in.

SportTalk do you really think they would take the swamp lizards over us if we beat them in the SEC Tourney? If they do that I say we march on the selection committee and exact a little Tiger justice. :devil:

Yeah I think if we beat Florida and lost the next game....in the end I think they would pick Florida over us no doubt....first of all they beat us in the regular season....plus they are Florida, they won back to back National Championships. I just think that we need Arkansas to beat Florida to knock them completely out of consideration for the Tourney. Then it will be down to us and South Carolina for the last spot.

I think we have to get to the championship game regardless. People all around the country still disrespect the hell out of AU though... just down right wrong

I think we have to get to the championship game regardless. People all around the country still disrespect the hell out of AU though... just down right wrong

I'm with SuperFlyEagle...unfortunately, I think we'll have to win the championship the way things are looking!  :banghead:

Archived