Ladarius Owens

Wareagle3720

Yeah, he was one I have been keeping a close eye on anyway b/c IMO I thought he would have committed by now b/c he loves Auburn. The fact that he gave Bama a shot and he wasn't comfortable just gives me more of a reason to think he is NO DOUBT gonna be an Auburn Tiger!!

Yeah.  That was great to hear, especially after hearing a bunch of turds run their mouths about how he was a lock for them and all!  Also, one thing I am really getting tired of is hearing about how a player has backed off on them so they automatically start throwing crap out there about how they didn't really want him in the first place or that the almighty midget found somebody at the same position that is much better and backed off on him.  Anytime we get a player that they have recruited they start that crap!  I hope those arrogant SOBs burn for all their shadiness!  I can just hear them now.  "We never really wanted LaDarius anyways.  Roh tahd."  I kinda went off on a rant there.  Ha!  I am just sick and tired of hearing that crap from those neck beard, cousin grinding mullets.

Archived