LaDarius Owens set to visit this weekend

AUSportTalk

Owens is headed to the Plains this weekend. This will be his third visit to Auburn.

Comments from Owens about visiting this weekend:

"I'm looking forward to spending more time with the (Auburn) coaches and getting to know them better"

"Since I've been to Alabama so much and seen their coaching staff, I haven't been around Auburn too often and their new coaching staff."

LaDarius had a little to say about his trip to Alabama for A-Day

"Just talking about the fans, the atmosphere didn't seem like a real game experience," Owens said. "It was OK. It was good being with the coaches and all that."

Comparing Auburn to Alabama

"Bama's advantage would be the coaching staff and the relationship I have with Coach Saban and Coach Willis and the things that I believe they could teach me to get to the next level," Owens said.

"With Auburn, that's where I've been my whole life and I'm real comfortable down there. I like the new coaching staff and my family would be more comfortable down there. I could go down there and make a big impact and I think they need me more than any other school."

I wish I could say yeah, but IMO I think he takes a couple more visits to other schools besides Auburn and Alabama before he makes a decision. I def think he will make a decision before the end of summer though.

I really believe this staff will blow him away this weekend.  They seem to be pretty good at that.  When Chiz sits down with him and shows him that 3 year plan I believe he will be impressed.  I love how these coaches are going about the recruiting process so far.

Archived