S Jarrick Williams Update

AUSportTalk

The recruitment of ESPNU 150 Watch List safety Jarrick Williams is turning into a two-horse race between Alabama and Auburn, affiliate Web site CrimsonConfidential.com reports.

"I've been focused on those two schools the most," he said. "Those are two schools I really like. They're neck-and-neck. I'm going to go to whichever one feels like home."

Last season, he recorded 52 tackles, two interceptions and scored four touchdowns for M.T. Blount.

Williams posted an impressive 99.42 SPARQ rating built from an electronically-timed 4.7 40-yard dash, 4.42 20-yard shuttle, 29.5-inch vertical and 50-foot power throw at the Mobile Nike Camp.

I think he may be leaning toward BAMA because ive seen him wearing an Alabama hat around school and the head football coach at Alabama graduated and played for Alabama hope we sign him though....

I don't really know which way he is leaning but I really think Auburn has a great chance with him. Every time I have talked to him he has told me that Auburn is def gonna get a shot and an official visit so we shall see.

Archived