Who's next?

bigbird

Sportstalk's new "heads up for good news" recruit will be?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Sportstalk's new "heads up for good news" recruit will be?

• offensive skill
    • offensive line
    • defensive skill
    • defensive line

all indications point to White commiting on Monday, but who do yall think is next in line?

Someone suggested Chase Hughes, and I agree. Considering that his teammate has already committed and he's long been considered an Auburn lean as well, that's the best guess I can come up with.

I have no idea at all.  I think Chase Huges might wait to commit until Rivals evaluates him or something.  That sounds silly, but those stars mean quite a bit to some coaches.  He actually has a pretty solid offer list as of right now.  But I havent heard anything at all saying that he is about to commit. 

Darius White??

Corey Grant

Lache Seastrunk

I think Grant could be a possibility.  I am doubting it, but it seems like he has been pretty interested with everything Auburn has been talking to him about.  I really dont want Auburn to let another great player out of their back yard.  Especially one that is this fast!

Jarrick Williams

Nigel Terrel

C.J. Mosley

Eric Mack

LaDarius Owens

Chase Hughes

Please don't get me excited like this! :trampoline:

I have heard that Grant is really high on Florida but AU is always in the mix for a boy in Opelika.

Jarrick Williams

Nigel Terrel

C.J. Mosley

Eric Mack

LaDarius Owens

Chase Hughes

Please don't get me excited like this! :trampoline:

I have heard that Grant is really high on Florida but AU is always in the mix for a boy in Opelika.

He shouldnt be once soloman patten commits.

Chase.  Second part of the package.  Roommate-to-be of Jeremy.  Good size that will increase, good speed, athletic, two-way player, wants to come here, smart kid who will graduate early and be enrolled in January.  Like Stanford-smart, so Coaches better go ahead and accepted his commitment already.

I disagree tuffy. Urban REALLY wants Grant. The word is, is that he's being recruited to be the next Percy Harvin, not Patton, and for good reason, Grant is the fastest player in the state of AL, not Patton.

Sportstalk who do you think it is?

Now why would I want to tell you that?

A hint would be nice.

Like is he from Texas?

Does he play defense or O ?

:pcprobs:

I disagree tuffy. Urban REALLY wants Grant. The word is, is that he's being recruited to be the next Percy Harvin, not Patton, and for good reason, Grant is the fastest player in the state of AL, not Patton.

Yes, but I am almost positive Urban has been telling Patton the same thing.

Archived