Jessel Curry

bow9den

I already had a thread earlier this month but we have talked so much about everything else that it is gone down really far. Sorry!

IMO, he will commit to the Tigers before the end of the month.

Auburn will sign at least 4 LBs so that would leave room for Curry b/c Auburn pulled the official offer from Nigel Terrell b/c they think they will sign 3 more LBs that are better. Example: Jawara White, Jessel Curry, LaDarius Owens and one more.

Auburn will sign at least 4 LBs so that would leave room for Curry b/c Auburn pulled the official offer from Nigel Terrell b/c they think they will sign 3 more LBs that are better. Example: Jawara White, Jessel Curry, LaDarius Owens and one more.

Whatttt they pulled from Terrell?  No way!  He has such a cool name!!!!!  It just like rolls off the tongue.

Jess Lanier linebacker LaDarius Owens tells AuburnUndercover.com that, after consulting his family, he has decided when he will make a decision onw where he will play college football.

WHEN ?

I think Curry is going to graduate early from highschool and enroll in January.  My understanding is this would allow for the schollership given to count toward 2009 and not 2010.  Please correct me if I am wrong with this statement.

LOL,... this is what I've been trying to say all along. I hope everything works out. I guess it's safe to say, that we're not after Barry James anymore either, huh?

LOL,... this is what I've been trying to say all along. I hope everything works out. I guess it's safe to say, that we're not after Barry James anymore either, huh?

Auburn is recruiting James but they aren't pursuing him very hard.

Auburn is recruiting James but they aren't pursuing him very hard.

Any news if any of the "LB" recruits may be being looked at for other positions?  Like big Barry James as a DE or DT, or maybe Curry or Terell as DBs?

Hopefully Fortt will be the fourth.

I havent heard anything from him lately.  But, if anything were going to get him to come here, it would be the flight program Auburn has.  However, if I was a "high profile" recruit, I would instantly accept an offer from Penn State.

Hopefully Fortt will be the fourth.

I havent heard anything from him lately.  But, if anything were going to get him to come here, it would be the flight program Auburn has.  However, if I was a "high profile" recruit, I would instantly accept an offer from Penn State.

Hopefully what you are saying sbout Fortt is if he wants to stay close to home he would pick PennState.

Did Jessel Curry just committ to us or something because on his facebook (im pretty positive its his) it says Jessel Curry is an auburn tiger!

I saw the same thing but I haven't got an update on him yet.

I was shocked this morning. There was a nice wright up in the bamaham news about AU commitment, Jessel Curry.

I've seen where, I think Scouts, he was listed as a FB but since it was Roof that recruited him, he will most definitely play LB. Those LB spots are starting to get tight. We might see more of the same at the LB position with kids wanting to get those spots. I would imagine that we would only sign 2 or maybe three more LB's this year.

I am excited about this guy, and his potential. Can't wait to see him in orange and blue. WDE!!

Archived