Auburn offers Top Defensive Lineman

AUSportTalk

It says hes a DT....Not trying to be a smarty pants (you know what I meant) but are they recruiting for OL or was that a typo?

LOL, yeah i was looking at so many positions last night that i typed it wrong. Thanks for catching that.

How many OL are we recruiting and how many do our coaches want to sign? Since we're so thin there, I think we should sign 4 to 5.

How many OL are we recruiting and how many do our coaches want to sign? Since we're so thin there, I think we should sign 4 to 5.

Well there is the (slight) possibility that Ziemba could have a breakout season and go ahead and declare.  Since Auburn probably isnt going to sign any QB's, they will probably get 3 or so RB's, No clue on WR's, Everyone wants OL and DL, I have heard 4 LB's, no clue on secondary.  Hopefully Auburn can get 4-7 OL.  I know 7 would be a bunch, but I would love that.  Hopefully they just keep it coming and recruiting :) 

From what I have read here and there I believe the goal is 6 OL.

Archived