Big Time Recruiting Weekends Updated @ 11:52 7-18-09

AUSportTalk

So SportTalk are u predicting anymore commits this weekend or throughout the week. :dunno:

Yesterday went great so it definitely wouldn't surprise me at all.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:wedance: :wedance: :we:  Sportstalk, have we gotten the commit that you have been telling us about and are we done, like everyone else in Auburn land, it sure seams quiet :dunno: :-\ :dunno: :dunno: :-\ :dunno:co84 wde

:wedance: :wedance: :we:  Sportstalk, have we gotten the commit that you have been telling us about and are we done, like everyone else in Auburn land, it sure seams quiet :dunno: :-\ :dunno: :dunno: :-\ :dunno: co84 wde

Oh No!! I will make sure everyone knows when he makes his official commitment.

"BOOM!! ******* Commits to the Tigers!!" **Here is the recruit I have been talking about for so long**

:tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease:

:wedance: :wedance: :we:  Sportstalk, have we gotten the commit that you have been telling us about and are we done, like everyone else in Auburn land, it sure seams quiet :dunno: :-\ :dunno: :dunno: :-\ :dunno: co84 wde

"BOOM!! ******* Commits to the Tigers!!" **Here is the recruit I have been talking about for so long**

So you're saying that its a HE? YES!! Another clue!!!  ;D

Hmmmmm.....

1.*2.*3.*4.*5.*6.*7.*

1.M 2.I 3.C 4.H 5.A 6.E 7.L

Michael!!! Michael Dyer!!! Wooooohoooo thanks SportsTalk!!!  :happydance::bananadance::tease:

So you're saying that its a HE? YES!! Another clue!!!   ;D

Laf, made my day.  Nothing like coming home from church and a little shopping, feeling on top of the world and reading something that just makes you laugh.  Now to see if my dog can coexist with a kitten for my little girl.

So you're saying that its a HE? YES!! Another clue!!!   ;D

Laf, made my day.  Nothing like coming home from church and a little shopping, feeling on top of the world and reading something that just makes you laugh.  Now to see if my dog can coexist with a kitten for my little girl.

Ha HA !!!!  Good stuff.  I am loving all this!

Anybody heard about the turds. I heard they have two players transfering. DE Fanning? & WR Jackson.

Im a poet and didnt know it. :laugh:

Reported 4-5 last night was leaving... It was stated that some was so they could get down to that 28 mark from last class.

Archived