Report: CSI actors fired

I really like this show and have already fired off an email to CBS over this. They've booted Nick (George Eads) and Sara (Jorja Fox) over "breach of contract". They apparently were holding out for pay hikes.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/07/16/...ain630196.shtml

I really don't really care about contract squabbles or who wins what. I just want one of my favorite shows in tact. I want them to work something out and not be hard-headed.

I really don't really care about contract squabbles or who wins what. I just want one of my favorite shows in tact. I want them to work something out and not be hard-headed.

Titan....that sounds like a flip-flop from your usual principles. :D:D

It probably is, but this is entertainment. I don't care who gets paid what, what the network pays for the program or which side gets the best deal. Irrelevant as far as it concerns me. I just want them to figure out a way to make everyone happy and keep the cast of the #1 show on TV together. Don't be so stupid that you cut off your nose to spite your face.

I don't watch shows because I admire the negotiating tactics of the network, production company, producers or actors.

They should be reinstated since they were just about the only two with genuine acting talent - I like both shows but David Caruso could not act his way out of a paper bag. He SUCKS!!!

Archived