Jeff Lebo's Record

auburn4ever

eeeesh with the impending success of the football team we need to get better in hoops....waaayy better. Maybe we'll see a huge turnaround before the end of the year, but that's pretty optimistic and more naive than anything

oh well this guy will cheer me up  :party: :party: :party:

I have been really excited about Lebo since he got here, but.....things have got to start turning around or that excitement will die for us all.  He has a great recruiting class going, however, if things don't start improving, he wont be around to develop them.  I wish him luck as the season moves forward.

If Lebo is shown the door, what's your opinion on going out and hiring a black coach? sir Charles and the media blasted us for not hiring Turner Gill.

• 2 weeks later...

First time on the board.  First time on any board but I really love what I read and see on this board, very informative, factual, and real.  So, I wanted to comment on Basketball.  Been going to AU games since 1975, seen a lot of basketball and great players.  I have seen Auburn win with effort and desire when talent was not present.  I have been very disappointed in the effort and desire of this team.  Against Sam Houston we would have been better not to even show up.  Yes we beat a mighty Ga Southern team and yeas we will probably win against in West Georgia, but we run no offense and it appears that we have players mouthing at each other.  Jeff was a great ball player at NC, and a mediocore coach before coming to AU.  He is a great man and I admire his character, but so was Doug Barfield.  We need 100% effort from the Coaches and players on every play in every game. Have not seen that.  We won 24 last year but 8 -9 of those games in the preseason I dare say that AHS could have won too.  New arena, even with a above par recruiting class we may need a new coach.  We should be at 13 wins right now,  we have gone backwards since last year.  Might thoughts.  Thanks for letting me post.

Several people keep talking about the great recruiting class that Lebo has coming but I don't see it. According to Scout we have 1 - 3 star and the rest are 2's or 1's so what am I missing?

We got hammered today by a very mediocre team but mostly by a runt that has to stretch to get to 5'8"...yeah, I'd say it's time for a new coach - count me in!

Archived