HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNY!!!

Ranger12

Your offically in your mid-30's now!!! How's it feel? :lol:

How's it feel? Feels like I'm half-way to dead... :huh:

Monday birthdays should be illegal. :angry:

But thanks for thinking of me anyway, guys. 'Preciate it. :)

Happy Birthday, Jenny!!

I just now put two and two together, but your birthday is also on my wedding anniversary date. Today is my wife's and I first wedding anniversary. So, I think we are in good company by sharing this date. :D

I just now put two and two together, but your birthday is also on my wedding anniversary date. Today is my wife's and I first wedding anniversary. So, I think we are in good company by sharing this date. :D

Happy Anniversary, Ranger!

Well, happy anniversary to you and Mrs. Ranger!!!!!!!!!!!! If you make it the first year, the rest is cake. Well done. :D

Happy Birthday to you, Jenny!

Happy Anniversary to Mr. & Mrs. Ranger!!

and many more to the both, all three, of you! :D

Happy BIRTYDAY JENNY..

Its great to have you on the board.. We look forward to many more of your birthdays..

WAR EAGLE

Thanks all. We are about to head to All-Steak in Cullman for dinner. Everybody keeps telling me that the present she got me is really awesome. She got one of her guy friends and her dad to point her to the "right direction" and they both told me it was kick-a**. She has neve been able to fool me when it comes to presents, but this year she has me really baffled. I usually don't get all geeked up about getting presents, but this time, I can't wait to see what the woman has gotten me. I don't think the present I got here is going to be as awesome, but all my femal friends said it was just right. I got her one of those spa machines that turns your bathtub into a spa bath, an engraved scented candle holder, and some arometherapy stuff for his spa baths.

Jenny, don't feel too bad about getting older, I just suddenly realized I will be 31 in about two months and I swear that it seems like I had just turned 30 a couple of months ago. They say once you hit 30, time really does fly then and boy were they not kidding! Have a good night all, because I plan on having a great one! ;):lol:

BTW Jenny, let us know what goodies you got for your birthday. Umm, I mean the ones that are suitable to talk about anyway. :lol:

well, she blew me away. She somehow went behind my back, and gathered up all my medals, ribbons, unit cresits, insignias, rank, etc, out of my fireproof box and had it all framed with my original boot camp picture in the center. Let me tell you that it shocked me that she would take on such a big task like that. I am going to try to take a picture of it for ya'll to see if you would like, because words can't describe how awesome it is! She really surprised me and I don't think she will ever be able to top that. She gave it to me in front of my family. Guys, I almost lost it. I had to fight back the tears. Man I love my wife!

What is really funny is that while I was in, we kind of fibbed to my mother about what I was doing and she never knew up until yesterday when she saw all my ribbons on that big ole purple heart right in the middle. She is not real knowledable about military stuff, but she knew what a purple heart was so she started asking alot of questions, so we had to come clean. Then she started crying. Real emotional moment. I'm about to get messed up talking about it again.

Okay, change of subject or better yet, back on subject. Jenny, what did you get for your birthday?

well, she blew me away. She somehow went behind my back, and gathered up all my medals, ribbons, unit cresits, insignias, rank, etc, out of my fireproof box and had it all framed with my original boot camp picture in the center. Let me tell you that it shocked me that she would take on such a big task like that. I am going to try to take a picture of it for ya'll to see if you would like, because words can't describe how awesome it is! She really surprised me and I don't think she will ever be able to top that. She gave it to me in front of my family. Guys, I almost lost it. I had to fight back the tears. Man I love my wife!

What is really funny is that while I was in, we kind of fibbed to my mother about what I was doing and she never knew up until yesterday when she saw all my ribbons on that big ole purple heart right in the middle. She is not real knowledable about military stuff, but she knew what a purple heart was so she started asking alot of questions, so we had to come clean. Then she started crying. Real emotional moment. I'm about to get messed up talking about it again.

Wow!! Ranger, that sounds awesome. I would love to see that!!

BTW Jenny, let us know what goodies you got for your birthday. Umm, I mean the ones that are suitable to talk about anyway. :lol:

I am too old and have a 4 month old - I don't get presents anymore that aren't suitable to talk about!! :D

Actually my present really sucked...

The :corndog: got me a new vacuum. And it kicks butt - a Bissel bagless upright with the canister that you empty instead of using bags. That thing will suck the paint off the wall.

You know what's bad? When your hubby gets you a new vacuum for your birthday.

You know what's worse than that? When you LOVE it and are so excited and you both fight over who will be the first to use it! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

And after I used it, I was horrified to discover just how bad my old vacuum really was! Two passes over the living room carpet and the bin was full! The carpet looks amazing now.

He also got me a bouquet of daisies (my fav flower) and a new DVD burner for the computer so we can make copies of the DVD's from our new Sony handycam digital video camera. He is also getting me tickets to a Texans game for the fall - not sure which one, as single game tickets don't go on sale until Friday. WAY cool.

:lol::lol::lol: I exepect after a few years, we will be giving gifts like that. I actually joked about getting my wife a vacuum cleaner. Heck, when I think about it, we do need a new one and those bagless deals seem pretty cool, because I can't stand chaning those stupid bags. :lol:

Hey Woods, if you really want to see a picture of it, PM me with your e-mail address. I have not idea how to get a picture of it to show up on the board, but also I don't want to seem like I am one of those "hey, look at all my medals" type of guys.

Happy Belated Birthday Jenny!

Happy belated Anniversary Ranger!

Sounds like things went great. I hope there will be many more!

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Archived