AUBURN VERSUS KENTUCKY

AuburnEngineer

#2 Kentucky is coming to TOWN BABY!!!! WAR D*** EAGLE BABY!!!!

I went to the coliseum and watched the tigers practice and BOY do we look ready!!!

I believe this is a big game for LEBO to prove he does deserve to continue coaching us.

This Game is SOLD OUT!!! I can't wait to see this game!!! They are even having a tiger walk.

Here check this out!

http://auburntigers.cstv.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/011310aaa.html

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, Tigerwalk for a basketball game. This is def a big game. Auburn can forget their slow start to the season with a win. WDE

I will be headed up there in a little while. Gotta say, this is my first basketball game. Not really a big fan. Anyway, for those that know, where can I park at. I know its not like football game day, but didn't know if certain areas were off limits or not

This is gonna be sad.

I know man... gosh its going to be pitiful, but I still love my tigers lol

Kentucky 777 Auburn -11

Come on guys have a little faith.  There is no way a lebo defense would give up 777 points, not even to KY.  KY will not have more than 400, guaranteed. 

hey guys.. we got a basketball game to lose.  :laugh:

Fix.T that for you.

;D

Haha thanks!

This is gonna be sad.

I know man... gosh its going to be pitiful, but I still love my tigers lol

Kentucky 777 Auburn -11

Come on guys have a little faith.  There is no way a lebo defense would give up 777 points, not even to KY.  KY will not have more than 400, guaranteed. 

So 399 to 7?

does anyone know where the recruits are sitting. I am looking for them but cant find them

if you want to know where she is sitting, you have to find me! We are sharing a seat if you know what i mean

Archived