Auburn 41, Vandy 25

telling tiger

Great first half it's looking like this team may finally be gelling! We are out hustling them, out rebounding them, and flat out playing them! Need to finish strong and get a second straight win! If we do believe or not we are tied for 3rd in West and still in striking distance for top spot

We have been getting rebounds, which is why we are beating vandy.  I'm a Lebo fan but i do think no matter how many more games we win this season we should get a new coach for next year.  The only way i would want lebo to stay is if he wins a SEC tourny championship or if he makes it past the first round in the NCAA tourny ( which would mean that we would have to get in the tourny which is not likely)

Vandy didn't just wake up. We failed to finish off ANOTHER 1st half and poor play began the 2nd half. Deja vu every single game for Auburn. On another note, Ty Armstrong... W.T.F.... What is it about players developing soooo slowly under Lebo? I've never a more shellshocked Auburn basketball player in my life.

Can't stand playing Vandy because of Jeff 'Flop'ilvy. International b'ball players are the biggest cheaters and it really gets old. Look at soccer.

This is downright awful on both ends of the court. I've seen the same offensive play run over and over with little points to show. And I've seen the same defense run over and over with no one stepping up to stop the back door pass.

I knew I shouldnt have gotten my hopes up after the way we played against Kentucky, LSU, and Vandy the first half...

Flipped it over started watching Ark/UK. UK 71-UA 27. Oh so that's how you play basketball? We need some serious help. We need to pay BIG dollars to a coach who will come in and match our new arena. We need to be competitive in all sports and right now this is a joke.If any players are reading this at some point, I'm not talking about you. We are outsized no muscle.I'm not talking about the players we have,I mean the ones we don't have.

Archived