Brent Calloway

Autiger695

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Calloway is currently committed to Alabama but seems to be enjoying himself on the Plains today. I hope to have an update sometime tonight or tomorrow on his visit.

He plays at my high school alma mater.  I don't know what bama is telling him but he will not be playing running back in college (just my opinion).  He will likely play on the defense side of the ball.

Good choice going to the Village.  That's where the sorority sisters that live on campus are at.

:thumbsup:

Yep what do you think I was eating with? Of course they had no idea who Callaway was though. :)

OH GOSH!  Ol' knee hi's gonna have a fit when word gets out that Callaway's in Auburn for a visit and the brother of one of his '10 signees has now been offered by us....

Cyrus Koundwhatever or Milliner?

OH GOSH!  Ol' knee hi's gonna have a fit when word gets out that Callaway's in Auburn for a visit and the brother of one of his '10 signees has now been offered by us....

Kouandjio

Awesome! He'll be tough to persuade but ya never know.

Kouandjio

Awesome! He'll be tough to persuade but ya never know.

I think if we get him on campus like we did Callaway... He's a lock for AU. Same goes for Callaway. AU sells itself!

Calloway is currently committed to Alabama but seems to be enjoying himself on the Plains today. I hope to have an update sometime tonight or tomorrow on his visit.

I beat you posting something for once. Miracles can happen!  :yay:

WOW..That is great news.  The plan:  Get them on campus and they will fall in love with the place and the program.  My dad took me to the campus for the first time when I was 10 and I never wanted to leave.  Great job coaches.

In other news, Saban's was institutionalized today at Bryce's and he kept muttering "chizik, malzahn, trooper, luper, grimes, rocker, boulware, lolley, roof, thigpen, yox" over and over again.  :laugh:

I beat you posting something for once. Miracles can happen!   :yay:

HaHaHa!! Yep. You sure did!!  :laugh:

Archived