I now have ZERO respect for Barkley

AUwarrior

"This is ridiculous. Word on the street is that Barkely was told not to come FWIW. This seems more logical than anything else. "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^Hense what I was saying earlier in the thread.^  I don't know if he was neccesarily told not to show up but the person I heard from that night said it appeared that he was uninvited.  They were basically saying that Chuck is not wanted anywhere near the AD while we are exploring the possibility of a coaching change.

Thanks JS.  This makes sense to me. 

"This is ridiculous. Word on the street is that Barkely was told not to come FWIW. This seems more logical than anything else. "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^Hense what I was saying earlier in the thread.^  I don't know if he was neccesarily told not to show up but the person I heard from that night said it appeared that he was uninvited.  They were basically saying that Chuck is not wanted anywhere near the AD while we are exploring the possibility of a coaching change.

Thanks JS.  This makes sense to me. 

Yeah.  If you think about it, it really does.

Guest War Eagle 29

It was retired.  But Johnny Lett is wearing 34.  Did CB give them permission to let him wear it?

Tony Neysmith is wearing John Mengelt's #15 as well. I have been curious all season as to why retired numbers are being used in our basketball program.  :dunno:

That has NEVER happened in football.

It was retired.  But Johnny Lett is wearing 34.  Did CB give them permission to let him wear it?

Tony Neysmith is wearing John Mengelt's #15 as well. I have been curious all season as to why retired numbers are being used in our basketball program.  :dunno:

That has NEVER happened in football.

And it should not happen.  A retired jersey should be just that - retired. 

Archived