hosting our own regional

Guest auburn warrior

Guest auburn warrior

i know its still too early since we have lots of tough games left but if we continue to play like we are the rest of the season and make the sec tournament is it possible we could host our own regional, like i said we have lots of tough games left and im not trying to jinx the team im glad we're starting off good early but i believe this is the year we finish good

i know its still too early since we have lots of tough games left but if we continue to play like we are the rest of the season and make the sec tournament is it possible we could host our own regional, like i said we have lots of tough games left and im not trying to jinx the team im glad we're starting off good early but i believe this is the year we finish good

I would say unlikeky but possible. Not having been to the tournament may weigh against us. But if we continued to win at this % through the SEC season it might be a possibility. We can always hope can`t we. If we get our injured folks back and don`t lose anyone else it could happen. We`ve started the last couple of seasons hot and didn`t finish.

WDE

Guest auburn warrior

well the reason i brough this up is yesterday i was at the game against miami ohio, and i was looking at the statistic sheet that came with my scorecard it showed lsu and the turds on top of the sec west, and vandy and kentucky on top in the sec east, and if those 4 teams keep playing like they are then they'll probably host a regional, thats why i threw in auburn also as a possibility for hosting a regional

Guest auburn warrior

also we play, the turds, lswho, vandy and kentucky all in the same month next month so those games will say a lot about the team

well the reason i brough this up is yesterday i was at the game against miami ohio, and i was looking at the statistic sheet that came with my scorecard it showed lsu and the turds on top of the sec west, and vandy and kentucky on top in the sec east, and if those 4 teams keep playing like they are then they'll probably host a regional, thats why i threw in auburn also as a possibility for hosting a regional

Understand and agree/ just saying all things considered equal it`s an uphill battle. Would be great though just to be considered for one. Would mean we may have at last turned the corner back to respectability.

WDE

Archived