Auburn in the SEC tourney

AuburnTigers1

I know this is going to sound crazy, but I really think we have a shot to make a little noise in the tourney. Florida is playing for a lot just as they were at this time last year. What do we have to lose. In the game we played against them earlier in the season, we played with them well until about half way through the 2nd half. Then we went cold and it didn't matter if they were shooting from the stands behind their back it was going in. If we beat them we will get Miss St. We beat up on them pretty good last week. Knox even showed signs of being able to play with Varnado down low and even got him into foul trouble. If we can get by them it will most likely be Vandy. We should have beat Vandy easily the first time we played them. That game was in Nashville as well. Yet again Vandy couldn't miss late and we couldn't hit water if we fell out of a boat. I know that a lot of "ifs" are there, but we have nothing to lose. Why can't it happen?

We certainly dont have anything to lose, and I wouldnt be surprised if the guys came out and played well. Seniors usually have to step up in these situations, and we have 4 guys that have been around college basketball for a while.

Not going to make any predictions, but dont be surprised if we win a game or two. or scare the heck out of somebody trying

Since Florida is one of the teams "on the bubble" of the NCAA tournament, it would be nice to send them home early and burst that bubble.  :thumbsup:

I fully believe we were the reason their bubble blew up in their face last year! We've seen it the whole conference part of the season, if we get hot we can play with anybody in the league! The bracket is set up perfect for us to do something too. I think if we get by UF we will have a lot of confidence playing State!

If we shoot well (60%) from three-point land, Lebo can win some games. But then, let me or you coach 'em and if they shoot that way we'll win too.

Archived