A Few Notes on Barbees Plan

AUSportTalk

Well, right now it's a zero-sum game. For this year (2010 class) if one new one comes somebody, either current player or signee, will have to go.

I'll leave all that up to Coach Barbee. He knows who he wants and what he can and can't do.

Well, right now it's a zero-sum game. For this year (2010 class) if one new one comes somebody, either current player or signee, will have to go.

I'll leave all that up to Coach Barbee. He knows who he wants and what he can and can't do.

Sounds like there's already one going out. Anthony Salter has requested a release from his LOI.

I told all of you that there will be some that we lose and some we gain. I promise, for every recruit we lose, Barbee will replace them with someone that much better. Just wait and see what happens.

I told all of you that there will be some that we lose and some we gain. I promise, for every recruit we lose, Barbee will replace them with someone that much better. Just wait and see what happens.

ST... i'm tired of waiting... I WANNA KNOW.

Don't follow basketball recruiting as closely as I do with football so how long will it take to see the new recruits and transfers to come in?????

They will start coming in this summer.

Well, from what I've read on some other message boards, the BIG TIME prospect is in prep school right now. If that's true, it rules out O'Bryant.

Boom goes the dynamite.  :wareagle:

Well, from what I've read on some other message boards, the BIG TIME prospect is in prep school right now. If that's true, it rules out O'Bryant.

There's more than one.

^THIS^ if everything works out as planned, anyways.

Man, I can't wait to see what is happening with this program.  Honestly I don't follow b-ball much for obvious reasons.  Now my wife is really going to hate it if the round ball sucks me in too! 

i won't be able to take this.....i already get wrapped up in the football recruiting....if barbee starts crootin' heavy.....i may never get off this site.......

i am actually really excited about auburn bball again.......last time i was this way was in the late 90s.....

Every new CEO has a short period to make dramatic changes - right or wrong. Some call this the honeymoon period, but in reality, all bad memories fade and only the good memories remain strong.

Auburn has a new game style and certain recruits and players will not fit. See you later.

Barbee's pipeline probably got hot the moment he made his decision - and this league is going to be much stronger than the historically hot leagues very soon.

That swish swish swish sound you hear is not on the court, but in the office removing the dust and detritus for a fresh - and fast - start.

Hold on.

Archived