I can see it now....

aurules16

Auburn University...

2012 National Champions in Swimming

2012 National Champions in Basketball

2012 National Champions in Football

:thumbsup:

Don't forget equestrian! Golf hasn't been too shabby either. Tennis. But then there's always gymnastics which I don't believe we can ever win the SEC much less National. But I could live with all this!

Don't forget equestrian! Golf hasn't been too shabby either. Tennis. But then there's always gymnastics which I don't believe we can ever win the SEC much less National. But I could live with all this!

Golf is a great possibility. Our new  mens coach just had the best recruiting year ever for AU golf. The first recruiting class of Auburn head coach Nick Clinard's tenure on The Plains was a strong one as three top-50 recruits, including a top-10, signed national letters of intent. Niclas Carlsson, of Enenyberg, Sweden, will come to Auburn as the 10th-ranked junior prospect in the world. As for our womens team we are currently ranked #3 in the nation.

If we win a NC in:

Football

Baseball

Basketball

Golf

Swimming/Diving

in the next 3-5 years, I would be extremely happy.

Any year we win a NC or MNC in anysport is fine with me. I`ve been to at least one meet, game or whatever of every Auburn team except equestrian and hope to do that next year. WDE

Archived