ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

That's a very good question, and I can't really think of a logical explanation. Maybe Fredi just wants to start over or something? I don't know. But this offseason sucks already. Watching Hamels talk about his loss really makes me miss my Braves, and I don't even know why

http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/10/21/braves-may-trade-kenshin-kawakami-back-to-japan/

The Braves may be able to trade KK to a team in Japan and not have to eat all of his contract. According to this they would be able to free up around 3 mil, which would be awesome

http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/10/21/braves-may-trade-kenshin-kawakami-back-to-japan/

The Braves may be able to trade KK to a team in Japan and not have to eat all of his contract. According to this they would be able to free up around 3 mil, which would be awesome

I heard this was a possibility.  Here's to hoping!

Don't yell at me but Chipper needs to retire. The Braves are going to need that money to try and get a good or decent outfielder who can hit. No way the Braves are getting Crawford or Werth. They don't have enought money

To a point I agree but Chipper could come back firing and be that big bat. Idk. Anyways, Congrats to Huddy, NL Comeback Player of the Year!!!! http://blogs.ajc.com/atlanta-braves-blog/2010/10/25/hudson-named-nl-comeback-player-of-year/?cxntfid=blogs_atlanta_braves_blog

Don't yell at me but Chipper needs to retire. The Braves are going to need that money to try and get a good or decent outfielder who can hit. No way the Braves are getting Crawford or Werth. They don't have enought money

On some levels I agree, but I witnessed the decline of this team after he got injured.

On some levels I agree, but I witnessed the decline of this team after he got injured.

^^This^^

I think we will at least try to get Werth,Crawford or possibly get Kemp from the Dodgers.We need a run producer in the outfeild,thats our biggest weakness.

Greinke from the Royals as another starter would be good,it will have to come by trade.

I think anyone would be better than TP.  However, he is a good, loyal Braves guy, so I am glad they gave him the 1st base coaching spot.  He said he likes the fact that he will have more involvement during the game.  I hope it makes everyone happy. 

It will be SO weird to not have Bobby Cox in the dougout, but I think Freddi Gonzales will be a fine Braves manager.  Is it April yet?  Well, we do have a college football season to finish.  Then I will really be asking that question.  I hate the period between the end of football and the beginning of baseball season.  SO DULL!!!!

GO BRAVES!!!!!

The Braves have exercised options on Gonzales, Proctor and Infante, but released Ankiel and Fansworth

Good moves,man I like Ankiel but he just didnt do as well as expected.

Parrish was a good catcher back in the day..

• 2 weeks later...