ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

I've officially been aggravated by an ump for the first time this year.  I'm sure there will be many more occasions to follow.  WOW, though!  What a big blown call by the home plate ump.  He was out of position and possibly changed the outcome of the freaking game.   :banghead:

I've officially been aggravated by an ump for the first time this year.  I'm sure there will be many more occasions to follow.  WOW, though!  What a big blown call by the home plate ump.  He was out of position and possibly changed the outcome of the freaking game.   :banghead:

He also didn't call the best game either

He also didn't call the best game either

Nope, and that's unusual for him.  He's usually a pretty solid "balls and strikes" ump.

Better to get the losing out of the way early.. Big game this afternoon. I hate to look past this game but, Friday night (Tim Hudson vs Cliff Lee)Turner Field will be rocking.

Better to get the losing out of the way early.. Big game this afternoon. I hate to look past this game but, Friday night (Tim Hudson vs Cliff Lee)Turner Field will be rocking.

That SHOULD have a playoff like atmosphere. If not, I will be disappointed. Braves fans oughta know that every game with the phils is important, so those that live closer than I do should be there screaming loudly.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: We lost the series, and scored 8 runs through 4 games. Obviously its still real, real early, but the bats gotta get going a bit better. Hanson needs to get it under control too. He's looked very shaky so far.

Still, it could be worse. We could be the Red Sox

I got a little misty eyed when he hit the double to center and they showed Bobby Cox cheering and going crazy with the biggest smile on his face. I have a lot of respect for that guy.

I got a little misty eyed when he hit the double to center and they showed Bobby Cox cheering and going crazy with the biggest smile on his face. I have a lot of respect for that guy.

Me too. Growing up, Chipper was my idol, so this was so cool to see. It's gonna be weird seeing anyone but him manning the hot corner

In other news, Martin Prado is quickly becoming one of my favorite players. He just goes out and plays whatever position they tell him to play, and he just doesn't stop hitting

JJ pitched last night at Gwinnett. I think he went 6 innings and got the win. Allow 2 runs, said he felt great and is ready to pitch against the Mets.