ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

JJ pitched last night at Gwinnett. I think he went 6 innings and got the win. Allow 2 runs, said he felt great and is ready to pitch against the Mets.

You know what day this weekend? We're going to the Sat and Sun games.

I'm going tomorrow. Huddy vs. Johnson. It's gonna be fun

ME TOO!!!!!  Oh yeah.  You knew that bc we're carpooling.  HAHA!

Well thanks for the offer guys  >:(

JJ pitched last night at Gwinnett. I think he went 6 innings and got the win. Allow 2 runs, said he felt great and is ready to pitch against the Mets.

You know what day this weekend? We're going to the Sat and Sun games.

Soory, no the statement was made by JJ not the Braves. I would expect to hear soon because Mike Minor pitched last night at Gwinnett. By the way Minor pitched much better. Had 9 SO's but the bullpen loss the game for him. Gwinnetts hitting is not doing so hot themselves.

Wait, who are you and why do you think your bumming a ride off of me?  >:(:tease:

Trent, if your in Auburn by 3, you're welcome to come.

Crap, I can't make it :( but let's get together and hit one up this summer!

Wait, who are you and why do you think your bumming a ride off of me?  >:(:tease:

Hell I'm down man. We should do an AE game.

Tonight was awesome, and it sucked. Getting no hit for almost the whole game blew, but it was kinda cool to think I would get to see one. But seeing Chipper get his 1,500 RBI i person made up for it all. That was so cool. And the best part, I turned to my buddy and we both said he's about to hit a homer.

thats awesome man! you will cherish that milestone forever and tell your (adopted) kids and husband all about it  ;D

Hell I'm down man. We should do an AE game.

Tonight was awesome, and it sucked. Getting no hit for almost the whole game blew, but it was kinda cool to think I would get to see one. But seeing Chipper get his 1,500 RBI i person made up for it all. That was so cool. And the best part, I turned to my buddy and we both said he's about to hit a homer.

And I was sitting there saying, "there's no way he's gonna hit one righty."  Ya''ll called it!

I will be there for Sat and Sun games.. Hope the beer vendor is ready!!!!!!!

Also in case any of you were wondering.,I was bored at work today so here ya go.

Matt Diaz .217 BA  5/23  2 RBI's  0 homers  6 s/o  0 walks

Omar Infante  .220 BA  11/50  3 RBI's  0 homers  4 s/o  4 walks

Go Braves.