ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

I'd rather the dbacks too. They will cool off soon I think and once we get our injuries fixed, and a pitcher to replace D-Lowe, then we will be solid

D Lowe has another year left on his $16 milliion/year contract so he's not going anywhere.  Maybe the Braves will bring Kawakami back...  :dunno: .... He's being paid around $7 million/year to pitch in AA.

NO

Ready for next weekend. Heading down to see Bobby Cox number retired. Should be an electric scene.

Thinking about heading to the final round that Sunday of the PGA Championship also.. Let's beat the Mets

tonight!!!!!

Go to both!!

That's what we're planning as of now. We will see. Never been to a golf tournament. My

first might as well be a major. Tickets are only $90.

Get there early its going to be hot. If your in good shape walk the course and enjoy all the sites, including the women wow. I've played the Highlands course 5 times but not at Par 70 and 7400 yards long. Great course

Go to both!!

That's what we're planning as of now. We will see. Never been to a golf tournament. My

Get there early its going to be hot. If your in good shape walk the course and enjoy all the sites, including the women wow. I've played the Highlands course 5 times but not at Par 70 and 7400 yards long. Great course

Is it first come first serve as far as the seats?

Go to both!!

Yes but alot of the stadium type seating is reserved. You will be lucky if you can find any seating. You'll be standing alot and trying to find a shady area just like 20,000 other people. It also depends on what you want to see do you follow golfers or do you want to stay in one place? You will also be walking alot so wear your most comfortable walking shoes. And don't drink to much beer early. Like I said the babe watching is just about as good as the golf in most instances. Most of all have fun

Go to both!!

Yes but alot of the stadium type seating is reserved. You will be lucky if you can find any seating. You'll be standing alot and trying to find a shady area just like 20,000 other people. It also depends on what you want to see do you follow golfers or do you want to stay in one place? You will also be walking alot so wear your most comfortable walking shoes. And don't drink to much beer early. Like I said the babe watching is just about as good as the golf in most instances. Most of all have fun

Pretty sure i will fail that part... Appreciate the info.

Another big win for ATL and both Uggla and Freeman extend their streaks. Mets could've ended Uggla's in the 8th with 2outs and runners on 2nd and 3rd but they decided to pitch to him and he made them pay. :laugh: