ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

Uggla beat out a grounder to short for an infield single in the fifth inning to extend the longest active hitting streak in the majors.

Damn that's the fastest I've ever seen Ug's run

How awesome would be if he somehow managed to break Joe D.'s record. I hope I didn't just jinx him.  :laugh:

it would be the most improbable way anyone could do it.  I love this story.  He is terrible all year and goes on a streak like this.  It is like he said i will give the rest of the league a half a season head start.  I heard Scott Van Pelt today talking about MVP in NL.  While he would never be considered bc of stats, I think Uggs is the "Most Valuable Player" of his team more than any player of the NL.  He has been HUGE with at a time where Chipper and McCann were out simultaneously.  Gotta give props to Freeman to and Gonzo of late for stepping up.  We are heating up at the right time.

styx I'm surprised you don't believe that Emilio Bonifacio was paid before the game to allow Uggla beat out his throw thus extending Uggla's hit streak :tease:

haha nice  :laugh:

How awesome would be if he somehow managed to break Joe D.'s record. I hope I didn't just jinx him.  :laugh:

That record will never be broken. Too much pressure on the guys now a days.

Proctor is no more!!!! Happy no more Proctor day everyone! What a blessed day

After he gave up the three runs last night he had a look on his face like he knew it was coming.  Glad to see him go but you still have to feel sorry for the guy.