ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

Wow...What a win tonight. A storybook ending to clinch it. Best of all, Nats lose, bravos 4 GB with 8 to play.

Schedule stacks up nicely. 2 more against MIA, 3 vs Mets, and then 3 at Pittsburgh. Nats have 5 more against the hot Phillies and 3 vs STL. There's a chance that we could pull really, really close to winning the division...

Wow...What a win tonight. A storybook ending to clinch it. Best of all, Nats lose, bravos 4 GB with 8 to play.

Schedule stacks up nicely. 2 more against MIA, 3 vs Mets, and then 3 at Pittsburgh. Nats have 5 more against the hot Phillies and 3 vs STL. There's a chance that we could pull really, really close to winning the division...

I just hope the Brewers, Dodgers, or Phiiles can get to within 3 games of the Cards so they have to try hard to beat the Nats this weekend.

I just hope the Brewers, Dodgers, or Phiiles can get to within 3 games of the Cards so they have to try hard to beat the Nats this weekend.

How about the Phils sweep the Nats? :) Would that work for you?

How about the Phils sweep the Nats? :) Would that work for you?

It would help but if the Cards keep winning as things stand now they would only need to get 1 win against the Nats to clinch then they could rest who they want the rest of that series for the Braves. Just depends if they would rather face us or the Nats in the playoffs i guess.

Anyone going to make it out to the Ted this weekend? My wife and I will be there on Saturday!

We also have tickets for the WC game though I haven't completely given up hope on the East yet. How insane would it be if somehow we were tied with the Nats to end the season? Yikes.

Braves win Nat's lose within 3 games not over yet. Kris looked good again

Can you imagine the intensity if the Braves have to go to Washington Thursday for 1 game with the loser playing in the WC game on Friday? Yikes.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Braves scored 35 runs and hit 9 homers in the last two games. It's just two days but wow.

Wow, Julio Teheran struck out 10 batters while pitching 6 no-hit innings. That effort lowered his ERA this Spring to 1.04. That's doing work.

I'm excited to see him pitch for an extended period. Even when/if Beachy returns it likely won't be until 2014 that he is really able to return to form and you can never have enough SP depth.

Wow, Julio Teheran struck out 10 batters while pitching 6 no-hit innings. That effort lowered his ERA this Spring to 1.04. That's doing work.

I'm excited to see him pitch for an extended period. Even when/if Beachy returns it likely won't be until 2014 that he is really able to return to form and you can never have enough SP depth.

Teheran has been one my favorites to watch. When he was in AA Mississippi I'd go to Biscuits games to watch him pitch. Hopefully he can have success in the regular season