ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

Maholm is now 3-0 with a 0.00 ERA, 0.79 WHIP and 20/5 K/BB ratio through 20 1/3 innings......

WOW

All the pitchers seem to be well excluding Julio but I'm sure he'll get going.

Believe it or not but I loved the way he pitched on Friday. Sure he gave up 4 runs in the first two innings but then he showed a TON of maturity through the next four. As young as he is he could have caved after the 2nd but instead he stepped it up and gave up 0 hits over the next four innings. That's really impressive.

That ump gave every call you could name at the plate for KC and not jack for Braves. Guess he really wanted the Braves to lose.

I think it was Doug Eddings. He, Angel Hernandez, Laz Diaz (although he's gotten better), and the ump with the mustache (who's name escapes me) are the worst in MLB. But yeah, those calls were absolutely awful against KC.

I'd really love to see Chris Johnson move to the 2-spot in the lineup. No knock against Heyward, but Johnson has much more bat control and he's getting on base at a great rate so maybe some of these J. Upton HRs will not be solo shots. Also, Heyward might benefit from batting further down the lineup with some more RBI opportunities.

I'd really love to see Chris Johnson move to the 2-spot in the lineup. No knock against Heyward, but Johnson has much more bat control and he's getting on base at a great rate so maybe some of these J. Upton HRs will not be solo shots. Also, Heyward might benefit from batting further down the lineup with some more RBI opportunities.

this could be extremely productive.

Heyward and BJ are really struggling at the top of the order.

Heyward and BJ are really struggling at the top of the order.

BJ is doing better than Heyward and everyone thought this would be Heyward's breakout yr. Hopefully he can get going soon.

If he gets going and everyone else stays to what they've been doing, the Braves are unbeatable.

From the ATL Braves Twitter:

"Braves make roster move for OF Jason Heyward (appendectomy Monday Night). INF Tyler Pastornicky has been recalled from Triple-A Gwinnett."

Looks like there will be a little shakeup to the lineup for a few days while Heyward recovers.

Gotta do it. Go Rockies!

And yes, it's legit. Been a Rocks fan for all 20 years of their existence and attended 150+ home games and another 30 or so on the road.

This team is resilient! Bull-pen has been lights out and the hitters just keep jacking the ball out of the park...exciting baseball this year!

Great win by the Braves tonight! They have the Nats number.

If you're going to own a team, it's helpful if they are in the same division. Good to see the Braves back on track. I also liked the batting order Fredi used tonight.