ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

It's just time for BJ,Heward and Uggla to hit the way they are capable of hitting.

How long should Freddie wait for them to come around?It's a ligit question.With not so easy answers.

It's just time for BJ,Heward and Uggla to hit the way they are capable of hitting.

How long should Freddie wait for them to come around?It's a ligit question.With not so easy answers.

Bj is the highest paid Brave ever you wait as long as you have to, Dan is another story. I think Pena can take his job. Heyward will never lose his job, just dont see it happening.

Edited by WarDamnEagle#1

Bj is the highest paid Brave ever you wait as long as you have to, Dan is another story. I think Pena can take his job. Heyward will never lose his job, just dont see it happening.

Ever heard of Jeff Francoeur?

Ever heard of Jeff Francoeur?

Yes I have and Heyward will not lose his starting spot anytime soon. There is no one that is on the Braves roster that can take his spot and if you say Schafer,,, Just please don't.. Gattis will not either, hes a catcher first and with McCann on his final yr I doubt they'll have him playing outfield unless they want to give Justin a day off.

Exactly. I hope Heyward comes around but right now he SHOULD lose his job to Schafer because Schafer has been the better player. Heyward has been absolutely terrible.

Good way to start off the series against KC. Heyward came through in a big way tonight.

He has a lot of pop in his bat,really pulling for him to turn it around,he is a class act..Great win for the good guys.

Pena is out for the season >:(

Might be time to start looking at some trade possibilities for another infielder here soon...Pasternicky has played pretty well so maybe he moves up into the role for the rest of the year. And, we gotta get Gattis back. Injuries and taking their toll this year.

Sooooo J-Hey is hitting around .308 this month, can you say hes on fire!! :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hail:

It's a sad day in baseball when .308 is considered being on fire.

Sooooo J-Hey is hitting around .308 this month, can you say hes on fire!! :hellyeah:/> :hellyeah:/> :hail:/>

I consider .400+ to be on fire. Lol

Sooooo J-Hey is hitting around .308 this month, can you say hes on fire!! :hellyeah:/> :hellyeah:/> :hail:/>

Agreed

Agreed

When you been hitting .146 before this month this is pretty much on fire for him.