NEW YORK YANKEE THREAD

AUAeroEngineer

Yankees winnnnnnnnnnnnnn 5-3 14 innings. Great game......... See Yankees trying to help out the Braves by beating Nat's

Nothing better then Yankees in first and the bosux in last. Life is good.......

I should point out the bosux's are 7.5 games behind the Yankees.

That great ball club in Boston has the yanker's right where they want them.  :tease:

My Ray's are the team to beat in that division. Nobody has the pitching that they do.

That great ball club in Boston has the yanker's right where they want them.   :tease:

My Ray's are the team to beat in that division. Nobody has the pitching that they do.

:-\

That great ball club in Boston has the yanker's right where they want them.   :tease:

Just giving you a head's up Golf. I don't want you getting your heart broken in Sept..   :P

Just giving you a head's up Golf. I don't want you getting your heart broken in Sept..   :P

that's really nice of you WarEagle10. I always thought bosux fans were  :-X  j/k j/k

that's really nice of you WarEagle10. I always thought bosux fans were  :-X   j/k j/k

Oh, Boston fans in any sport suck IMO.

that's really nice of you WarEagle10. I always thought bosux fans were  :-X   j/k j/k

Oh, Boston fans in any sport suck IMO.

Yes, most definitely!

Yankees win again oh this is so boring what..... have we beat the Brave 12 times in a row??? CC complete game 7 hitter Braves bats have gone to sleep lately

Baseball is a sport for sissy’s that can't play a real sport like football or hockey.  The only thing more boring than baseball is watching grass grow.

That being said, the only thing cool about baseball is the Yankee’s White pinstripe jerseys.

Baseball is a sport for sissy’s that can't play a real sport like football or hockey.  The only thing more boring than baseball is watching grass grow.

That being said, the only thing cool about baseball is the Yankee’s White pinstripe jerseys.

You have a little brown on your nose.  :P

You have a little brown on your nose.  :P

No brown here. Always like the Yankee's jerseys. But baseball is so slow. If they would put the pitcher on a 10 sec. pitch clock make them pitch underhanded and turn the game into hitter’s game. Instead of a game of catch between the pitcher and catcher it might be more interesting. But as it stands, I can’t sit there for 4 hours and watch a guy scratch his balls for 5 min between pitches, while he decides to pitch the ball so the catcher can catch it and loft it back to him. Extremely Lame! Watching paint dry is more fun.

Also whoever started the poll forget about it. Not funny. This is a Yankee thread I can take all the kidding dished out but I do not go on other baseball threads and bad mouth the teams. I will bad mouth bosux fans on our Yankee thread but I will not go to there thread and talk trash. Be a better guy/gal and please do not start another poll. If you do at least be big enought to tell me who you are. Dumb idea whoever was trying to be cute.