NEW YORK YANKEE THREAD

AUAeroEngineer

Poor Pettite(sp). I hate the Yankees, but always liked him. I hope he gets well soon.

Awful newsfor a true Yankee plus losing CC for a few starts as well. So be it someone will have to take up the slack

Poor Pettite(sp). I hate the Yankees, but always liked him. I hope he gets well soon.

Awful newsfor a true Yankee plus losing CC for a few starts as well. So be it someone will have to take up the slack

The way they are rolling along, I am sure someone will step up. I have CC on a few fantasy teams, so I hate that also. Hopefully he just misses a couple of starts.

The way they are rolling along, I am sure someone will step up. I have CC on a few fantasy teams, so I hate that also. Hopefully he just misses a couple of starts.

Their projecting he'll miss 2 starts hope that's all

true but your frickin 7 games out of first....  :tease: back at you

My Rays will be there come Sept.. That's all that matters.  :cool:

Another reason I hate the Yankees. The Fox stations in Alabama are showing the Yanks-Sox game instead of the Braves-Phillies game.

Lord Yanks win first game of a doubleheader 6-1 not even close. F. Garcia winning pitcher of all things and A. Jones hits 2 home runs which gives him 18 on the year. Now Yanks winning second game 3-2 bottom of the 6th. Know for sure we split the series

Well took 3 of 4 from bosux's at Fenway. That's without CC and Andy pitching..... Just doesn't get any better then that.

On a side note who would have ever thought the Phils would be 14 games out of first at this time of the year.

Been away for 4 days and I see my Yanks have a 8 game or so lead. Where are the Red Sox?????

Who cares...Better Hope the Real Yankee Villans don't make the platoffs. My Tampa Bay Rays.

Been away for 4 days and I see my Yanks have a 8 game or so lead. Where are the Red Sox?????

Who cares...Better Hope the Real Yankee Villans don't make the platoffs. My Tampa Bay Rays.

We're shaking in our boots

Glad you're back Golf. I noticed you hadn't been around and was going to ask about you soon if you didn't show up by then. I still hate it that the Yank's are where they are, but I have confidence in my Ray's.

They're on the DL.